Love and Rosen is a lifestyle blog about fashion, jewelry, interior design, DIY projects and the occasional cookie. The blog is an extension of myself, and I feature the things that I love or would like to own. I continue to keep to this code as I handpick brands to feature. One of my favorite parts about Love and Rosen is that I can have a place to showcase my love for crafts. I like to call it “Crafty Chic” and you may be surprised how many of us there are out there. Just a bunch of hybrid Martha Stewart & Carrie Bradshaw girls running around making crafts and looking fabulous.
For me it’s all about connecting with others and adding a bit of happiness and inspiration for the girls and women that read my blog.
I have been working in the fashion industry for over 11 years focusing on marketing and advertising. I graduated from the Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising in Los Angeles. I currently live in a suburb of Los Angeles, CA with my husband of almost 5 years and our two-year old little boy.
Little fun facts about me:
- My mother and grandmother decided to spell my name with an A. For no particular reason than they thought it was prettier.
- My favorite color is chartreuse.
- I married a Brooklyn boy who I couldn’t imagine my life without.
- I didn’t go on an airplane until I was 18. That first flight was to Europe.
- My best friends are my sister and from junior high and high school, but I’m lucky to have made many new girlfriends that bring fun and happiness into my life on a daily basis.
- My favorite flower is a rose, any color but red.
- I love to bake but hate to cook.
- I’m the oldest of four kids. Me, my sister and my twin brothers.
- My favorite drink is a vodka martini with blue cheese stuffed olives.
- I’ve inherited the skill of putting on lip liner without a mirror from my mother and grandmother. A prized skill I pretend not to show off.
- Among other things, I inherited 20-20 eyesight, snow skiing and fly swatting skills from my dad.
- My son makes me laugh everyday and reminds about what matters most.
I love to feature fantastic DIY projects that I find inspiring for myself and my readers. Feel free to submit your recent project by sending an email to: email@example.com and tell me about yours.
Please note: If I have attributed something incorrectly to please let me know and I will correct it, and/or take it down.